Sunday 21 August 2011

Just for you


Right let's see if I can remember how this works! I have not posted in a long time.

Well two attempts to upload this is not bad! I have made this card for the http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/. The challenge is to use more layers on your card than you normally would . I have used one of the new steampunk images as these are my favourite at the moment. Everything in sight has been inked with distress ink. I have used papers from my stash and have cut out some gears from a scrapbook page as I am waiting for my Tim Holtz die to arrive.
I am also entering this card into the
http://pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ in which the theme is 'Distressing'.
http://www.papercreationsink.com/ the theme is 'Flowers'

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love your colouring - and these images :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Molly... I absolutely LOVE your creation! I can't wait to try the Steampunk goodies myself! I love this Kenny K image! You have done such a beautiful job! Thank you for displaying our blinkie on your blog also! Thank You for joining us at Paper Creations Ink! Have a wonderful week! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful coloring, I love all of Kenny's Steampunk images and can't wait until the second set comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly I love your steam punk, also thank you for displaying our badge Thanks for Joining us atPaper Creations Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card molly, i love steampunk too, love all the sprockets and the image is great
    thanks for joining the PCI challenge this week
    greetz
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooww awesome card!!! Love the way you colored the image!! Great work!!! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's challenge!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete