Thursday 6 October 2011

Black and or Orange

I found this image on my pc it is a freebie I have had for a while. (Sorry can't remember where it was from)It fits perfectly for the paper creations ink challenge which I am entering. You have to have black and or orange on your creation. The prize is 3 stamps from Stampinsanity.

I have coloured my image with Promarkers and used Basic Grey Green at Heart paper block. the flowers are made with an EZ success punch and topped with a black gem and a bit of card candy.

Other challenges:
Gingerloft ~ Colour orange
Secret Crafter ~ Halloween
My Grafico ~ Halloween
Charisma cardz ~ Black and orange

9 comments:

  1. lovely card!
    thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Molly... This is soooo adorable!! I am loving your layout and that image is so cute!!! I love your DP's and the flower embellishments make it perfect!!! Wow... your coloring is beautiful!!! Thank You for joining us at Paper Creations Ink!!! Have a wonderful weekend!! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My ! I love this image:o) Your card is gorgeous. thank you for joining us at gingerloft this week. Good luck. HUgs NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Molly
    What a super cute image. Love your colouring, it looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image, with kitty peaking out from under his hat. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Molly, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and pretty details. Thanks for joining in with my colour combo challenge over at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, love the image and your great colouring. Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous! LOOOVE the image!
    Thank you for joining us at Gingerloft. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. too cute. Thanks for playing at MyGrafico for our Halloween challenge

    ReplyDelete