Tuesday 29 June 2010

Blog Candy Challenge #3 Summer Flowers at Riverside Crafts

To enter just purchase anything Floral that Riverside Crafts have for sale, and follow their blog, you must have your own blog to enter. Make sure your card uses the layout below, its open to your own interpretation.......
This is the card I have made for this challenge. It might be the last one for a while as it is back to work for me tomorrow! Must say though that I am ready to go back now.
I have used my Popcorn Bear Floral cd. The decoupage image and backing paper is from the cd, I have mounted this onto a white circle of card added a pink ribbon and bow. The flowers were punched from a backing paper sheet on the cd which I then made by sticking two flowers together and curling the top layer of petals, I then added a gem to the centre of each, the leaves were from a scrap of green. The sentiment was from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your entry Molly, Really do love this card, it's so pretty, the leaves just set the flowers off wonderfully. Good luck Shanda @ Riverside Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Molly, I love your flower technique and I was inspired to use it in some of my own projects. Curling the petals back makes the flowers even better! See you at the workshop on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete