Wednesday 16 June 2010

Easel card

I am getting daring today and am going to enter 3 challenges with one card, well I am going to try to.
I have used Cherry kisses chillin' and Cherry kisses garden gate from Pollycraft. I colured them with promarkers and cut out the girl and sat her on the gate. For the sky effect I used promarkers on the back of the card and kept colouring until it bled through.
The flowers were made using a retro flower punch with card candy added.
Below is a side view of the card.
I am entering this card in the Digital Tuesday Challenge where you have to make an easel card.
I am also entring it into the Bee Crafty Challenge which has to include flowers.
And last but not least I am entering into the Secret Crafter Challenge where you have to add a quote.

2 comments:

  1. Great Card!
    Thanks for joining us at digital tuesday!
    Greetings Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so adorable Molly!!!
    Thank you for coming to play with us @ Digital Tuesday!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete