Monday 30 August 2010

Crafter Companion Challenge 3#

Well this is my entry for the Crafters Companion Challenge 3#. I have used Joanna Sheens Giordano Puppies and Kittens cd. The papers were from the various images on the cd. I have chosen a decoupage sheet and made it smaller to fit the card. The flowers were from the embellishments on the cd. I added a greeting and some bling. The border was made by cutting and pasting one of the borders on the cd and then punched with my Martha Stewart punch. The reason the image of the pup is not as clear as the flowers is because I forgot to add the background image first time round and then found out that I had run out of my good photo paper. So it goes to show always use the best!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely!
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafter's Companion challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete