Thursday 19 August 2010

Riverside Crafts Craft club

Riverside Craft Club -Arty flowers
I seem to have missed out on a lot of crafting sessions at my local craft shop recently, my normal day to go is a saturday but yesterday I gate crashed another session and this is what we made. We spritzed the background then stamped the background with flowers, we made masks of the flowers first. Then cut out some stamped flowers and a butterfly and added them to the card.
Now spritzing is not a favourite of mine so I have made another card using distressing inks for the background but using the same technique for the flowers. This time I stamped the flowers with distress inks and water coloured with them. I then added a butterfly peel off and coloured it with promarkers. I am not really pleased with how the butterfly turned out but it will do this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment