Tuesday 24 August 2010

Cuttlebug

Woohoo I am so excited!! I have just got a cuttlebug after saying I was going to get one for ages.
Well actually my husband bought it for me from Riverside Crafts in Goole.
This is my first project apart from using the embossing folder. (Maybe because this the only die I have at the moment) it is a Spellbinders Peonie. I saw Sheila Douglas do something similar and had to have a go. They are made by using the pages from an old book this one I have to say I had only just finished reading. I then used coloured ink pads to colour them. I then cut into the flowers and curled the edges of each petal. Not to bad for a first try I must say.

2 comments:

  1. WOW they look fantastic. Now I want them. Shanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowers. What a brill idea using pages from a book (was the book any good?), now I’m going to have a try.

    ReplyDelete